Contact us to advertise here!

Tracy Morgan's House on Fire

Apparently back in February Tracy Morgan, of 30 Rock and Saturday Night Live fame, had a small fire in his Trump Place New York apartment. The funny part is that the cause of the fire is stated as being from a 'faulty lightbulb in his shark tank'. Tracy Morgan is a comedic genius and luckily wasn't hurt in the fire, and neither were his sharks or eels. He isn't the only celebrity to be featured on Rug Rag for his shark tank.

The picture below is most likely not of Tracy's apartment, but it is a great shot. It appears he is sitting on a bearskin rug which is on top of a Karastan 700 Series Ivory Sarouk. With all the stuffed animals in that room we would be just as scared as Tracy is. 



Be the first to rate this post

  • Currently 0/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Share this!
Facebook Digg Technorati Google StumbleUpon Live E-mail this story to a friend!

Look for the RRA Button before purchasing your Rug

Rug Association Members


Become a Member

Seller Guidelines

Rug Rag Social Network Twitter

Rug Rag Social Network Facebook