Contact us to advertise here! info@rugrag.com
     
 

The Brains: Zoroufy Legacy Display Kit for Oriental Rugs, Persian Wall Hanging


Cost:

The base kit starts at around $70 which is expandable from 28" to 48".  You can purchase the extension for a full, finished price of $100 for a final width of 88".  This can't be beat. 

Chances are, you spent a fair amount of money investing in the oriental rug or Tapestry intended for display.  At the very least, it's an item which has sentimental value, still deserving the proper display such as the Legacy wall hanging kit.  The fact of the matter is there's really no more cost effective way to display such pieces.  The kit is basically ready for 90% of applications, the other 10% being individuals who don't necessarily like to have clips show, or have an extremely thick item to hang.  Hands down, the Legacy wall hanger by Zoroufy is the most cost effective way to go.

 

 

 


CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO PURCHASE KIT FOR UNDER $100!
 
Zoroufy Stair Rods 15710 - Legacy Adjustable Wall Hanger Collection

Be the first to rate this post

  • Currently 0/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Share this!
Facebook Digg Technorati del.icio.us Google StumbleUpon Live E-mail this story to a friend!
 
     

Look for the RRA Button before purchasing your Rug

Rug Association Members

 

Become a Member

Seller Guidelines

Rug Rag Social Network Twitter

Rug Rag Social Network Facebook

 

Subscribe